Monday, November 21, 2011

Back to Work Monday!

It was back to work today! The good news is it's a really short work week, only 3 days, but the reality is that it's going to be 3 really long days!! I keep reminding myself that at the end of these three days comes 4 wonderful family filled days of cooking, holding grand babies (all but 1 of them will be home for Thanksgiving) and I can bury myself in my sewing room for 2 entire days!! Talk about a girl's dream come true, well at least one of my dreams! Once the cooking and cleaning is done on Thursday I get to figure which one of my projects I want to work on the most! Will it be a wonderful Christmas quilt designed by CrabApple Hill Designs or will I practice my knitting or shall I have fun organizing all of my projects? I'll let you know what i decide!! It really does sound like fun, now i just need to make it through the next 2 days!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!

M

No comments: